In today’s world, nothing really compares to life being lived to its fullest with no worries, no doubts, no problems. Every woman can honestly admit to themselves that one of the most important things to them is to stay beautiful, look vibrant, and especially to maintain their body clean and fresh. One of the most important considerations women care for is their vaginal sanitation.
Unfortunately, sudden changes may occur in a woman’s response to natural changes of their bodies. Even though a woman may practice good hygiene, along the way there may be some unforeseen circumstances. This is could be an infection, disease or bacteria build up.
Almost one third of women today are experiencing chronic or recurrent bacterial vaginosis (BV). BV is an infection caused by the imbalance build up of harmful bacteria outnumbering the good ones inside the vagina of woman. A woman may recognize having BV if she experiences:
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant “fishy” odor, which can be more obnoxious after sexual intercourse
- Grayish, yellowish or whitish discarghe
- Vaginal itching
- Burning sensation when urinating
The good news is there are treatments for recurrent bacterial vaginosis. Since in most cases it is a continual infection, doctors prescribe antibiotics. They may even give creams to apply inside the vagina or pills to be taken as oral meds.
More preferred, if you are a woman experiencing BV, and have been tired of the chronic effect antibiotics bring, you may consider trying natural home remedies. Most women have found them to be very effective. Most natural or home remedies include:
- Inclusion of fresh intakes including fruits vegetables, grains, fresh water and fax seed
- A warm bath added with a few drops of pure apple cider vinegar to relieve itching and inflammation
- Avoiding too much sugar and caffeine intake
- Natural ingestion of good bacteria like acidophilus
- To promote healing, application of tea tree oil, golden seal and calendula on the vaginal surface
- Garlic has natural antiseptics, so it can be taken in consideration
- As much as possible, restrict using any perfumed products
There are many more home remedies you might try, including a step by step home remedy program that targets the root cause of BV from which 1000s of women have found relief. To review this home treatment program, Click Here. Bacterial vaginosis is not a permanent infection, it can be cured provided that women who experience this infection invest their time and effort to make things well. Natural remedies can prevent the continual occurrence of BV.